Village Dance Theatre COVID-19 Procedures
We are following the ever changing protocol to create a safe, clean "healthy at dance" environment in order to offer "in-studio" classes. We continue to reassess as guidelines from the CDC and state are updated
Revisions as of August 15 - adapted from "Healthy at work"
- Masks - while OC is a "Red" county, we will require masks for everyone
- Masks required for dancers and staff during dance class in the studio.
- Masks required for entering & exiting and in the waiting/dressing room areas for everyone
- Dancers should come dressed for class. They may use the common areas to change dance shoes - then come into the studio.
- Reassess as things change - re-opening waiting/dressing room area and masks
- Cleaning continues - especially high touch areas
- Time between classes to allow students to enter and exit without being crowded
- Send us healthy kids - self check at home and stay home with symptoms or Covid exposure
- Try to maintain social distancing when entering and exiting
- no sharing of dance props, skirts, etc
- Students encouraged to self distance in class where possible
- Bring & use Hand sanitizer and wipe down your barre after class
- Only send your healthy kids
- zoom classes may be available - if in quarantine and so unable to attend class in person